- Included Components
- Stage Guide: 3500 4WD 2019+
- Tire Guide: VS30 Sprinter
Few upgrades are as critical to a vehicle as a tuned suspension package. Adventure in comfort and confidence with a Van Compass system tuned for your van and needs. The Stage 6.3 Dually system combines our proven Striker lift kit, the innovative Opti-Rate Replacement Leaf spring, industry leading Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust shocks and a front Sumo Spring bump stop upgrade into a complete package to build the Ultimate Dually Sprinter van. This system is the perfect kit for those who want maximum ground clearance and who see only see excitement where others see the pavement end. This system nets 2" of lift while eliminating un-controlled swaying, reducing harsh bottom out, and maximizing off-road capability.
Our proven Striker 4x4 lift kit includes everything needed, front and rear, to net 2" of lift height while maintaining factory suspension geometry angles. Every detail has been considered and the complete kit ensures that the struts and shocks operate in their intended travel zones, the sway bars and brake lines are in proper operating ranges, and everything is relocated correctly. The result is a van with increased approach, departure and breakover angles for increase off-road performance without compromise to on-road handling.
The Opti-Rate replacement leaf springs use a tunable preload system to change the spring rate that allows users to more closely dial in ride height and spring rate to their liking. Its clever design requires minimal tools to change rate once the springs are installed, and is designed to work on vehicles that spend their time at or well over GVWR.
Our Stage 6.3 Dually system retains the factory suspension geometry and transforms the Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 from a violently swaying and lumbering cargo van into a vehicle with true German luxury car feeling and control, both on and offroad. Vehicle control and suspension compliance are the two areas of ride quality we focused on when we engineered this kit, and the payoff is increased performance over any terrain while also improving handling for unexpected emergencies.
Falcon's 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Reservoir Shocks represent the perfect pairing to our Opti-Rate Springs. Built specifically to our tune specifications, they represent the culmination of years of accumulated knowledge, applied directly to the adventure van market. These shocks have a MASSIVE range of compression adjustment at the simple flip of a knob. We've put the large red knob in an easy to reach location that allows for easy access and quick confirmation of the settings. The rear shocks also include the SP2 adjustment, which allows for further refinement specific to your preferences and vehicle's weight; with a simple turn of the shaft one of 2 tune profiles is engaged during installation. For more info on the functions of these shocks, you can read our 3.3 shock settings guide.
- Striker 3500 4x4 2" Lift Front and Rear
- Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Front Shocks with Mounting Brackets
- Front Sumo Springs
- Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Rear Shocks with SP2
- Opti-Rate Full Replacement Rear Leaf Spring System
- Dust boots for all 4 shocks.
- All necessary hardware and instructions for a simple installation
NOTE: 2019+ Vans with rear HD A/C will need additional care routing the lines around the shocks and bracketry. The lines may need to be gently bent by hand, and secured with a cushion clamp to prevent chafing.
NOTE: The Falcon rear shocks are NOT compatible with Sumo Spring Rebel series of springs, specifically Sumo Spring part numbers: SSR-327-47-2 and SSR-327-40-2. There is a Sumo Spring bracket associated with those kits which makes contact with the large shock body of the Falcon shocks.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
Recommended Shop Labor Time: 17 Hours
|STAGE GUIDE||Lift height||Recommended Build||Front Shock||Rear Shock||Van Weight|
|Stage 1||0"||Multi-use camper and passenger vans, Base weight Revels without additional accessories||Falcon 2.1 Monotube w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||<7800 lbs|
|Stage 3 Dually||2" Rear Lift||Class B/C DRW Motorhome, Upfitted Adventure Vans||Falcon 2.1 Monotube w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||7800-10000 lbs|
|Stage 3.3F||1.25" Rear Lift||Storyteller, Revel with added accessories||Falcon 3.3 w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||7800-10000 lbs|
|Ultimate Dually||Striker 2" Lift||Off Road Oriented builds||Falcon 3.3 w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||STOCK-10000 lbs|
2019+ Sprinter Tire fitment guide:
We've prepared this guides to help with tire choices for your van. Generally, the largest compatible diameter and widths are listed, other sizes may fit. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Tire size selection will vary by manufacturer and tread pattern, and tires with more aggressive tread or aggressive sidewalls may have more fitment issues. Specific trimming instructions are noted in most of our lift kit's instructions. All 2019+ vans will require our Big Tire Mud Flap Relocation kit for tires larger than stock, as the wheel wells pinch inward and restrict fitment. Van Compass is not responsible for fitment issues.
This calculator is one of the best we've found, and very helpful for comparisons between different tire sizes. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Always consult your tire shop before purchasing wheels or tires.
How do I decide which system to buy? I'm a newbie.
- We've prepared some comparison guides for our most popular systems, they can be found under the stage guides tab on the product page.
Which tune should I select?
- We've prepared some valving charts based on van weights, they are at the bottom of each shock, and stage system page. You can select the tune from the options when adding your system to the cart.
I don't know what my van weighs. How do I find out?
- Easy, most county landfills have a commercial scale. You can use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR to find the closest CAT certified scale. These are great, as they give us a front and rear axle weight separately.
Do I need adjustable shocks?
- Our adjustable shocks are very popular, and offer a huge range of adaptability to your van. They are well suited to vans that see a wide range of payload and terrain. Do you like to exact every last bit of performance and comfort out of every situation? Or, do you prefer to live in the moment and keep your vehicle simple?
Can I upgrade my kit in stages?
- Typically, yes. Our kits are designed to be modular, so that customers can add components in stages without having to buy many components twice. If you buy a stock stage, then lift the van later, your shocks will still work.
Do I have to lift my van to use your upgrades?
- NO! All of our shock upgrades work as stock replacements. They are designed to work with both stock height and Van Compass lifted vans.
Is a lifted van safe to drive?
- YES! Our lifted 2wd vans are roughly comparable to a stock 4wd van. We design our lifts to preserve factory suspension geometry and travel, as well as work with our upgraded shocks. Lifts will also allow fitment of larger tires, which help smooth out terrain and road irregularities. The combined effect is a van that is actually much better driving than their stock, delivery van roots suggest.
What size tire fits my _____?
- We've prepared detailed fitment charts for each application, you'll find them in a tab on the product pages. We also recommend you consult your installer, and local tire shop. They are the experts when it comes to proven formulas with builds, and good tire choices for your area and use cases.
Does installation void my warranty?
- Ultimately, the decisions for warranty lie with the Dealer and Manufacturer, so you will want to contact them for an answer. Van Compass parts are designed with OEM performance in mind, and as thoroughly as possible. Many of our parts are stock replacements.
Do Van Compass products have a warranty?
- YES! Our complete warranty policy is found here: WARRANTY POLICY
Do you do installations?
- We no longer do installations, we are focused 100% on designing, manufacturing and shipping the best possible products we can make.
How much does installation cost?
- You will need to contact one of our installers: DEALER LOCATOR
How long do your products take to install?
- Installation instructions are found under the 'Instructions' tab on the product page. We list recommended labor hours for both home, and professional environments.
Can I install your products myself?
- YES! Many of our customers are do-it-yourselfers, so our products are designed with the installer in mind. They have been thoroughly engineered to be durable, fit great, and easy for a human to install. We've prepared detailed instructions and fitment info to help you, so make sure you read them thoroughly. We've done our best to outline the tools, safety equipment, and various other tricks you'll need to be able to confidently install our products.
Will I need an alignment after installation?
- We always recommend a quality, digital alignment be performed after any suspension modification where the struts are removed and reinstalled. Although many vans have limited adjustment, the TOE setting is critical to front end alignments, good tire wear, and safe drivability and should always be properly checked after installation.
When will my order ship?
- We allocate and ship orders on a first in, first out basis. We understand, it's frustrating waiting for long periods of time and how that impacts the unique circumstances of our customers. For more information on our shipping and order policies, please read here: Shipping, Return and Cancellation Policies
Do I need to put a deposit down?
- Many credit card companies provide only a small window to collect funds from online orders. With the long and often un-predictable lead times many of our products are experiencing, this small windw is not a good fit. The unique nature of our business and customer base dictate that we take a full deposit up front. If your order will be shipping freight, we will contact you at the time of shipment to ensure an accurate and fair rate. The 3% cancellation fee only covers the service charges we incur from the credit card companies.
Still have questions?
- We'd love to chat!
Why can't I find your phone number?
- With the unique nature of many of our customer's builds, the conversation is often drawn out over several months. Keeping a paper trail allows us to remember the specific names, vans, builds and needs for each of our customers. We're available to chat via appointment on a limited basis, so please email us first.
We Also Recommend
STAGE 4.3 DUALLY SYSTEM - SPRINTER AWD, 4X4 (2015-PRESENT 3500) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 3 OPTI-RATE DUALLY SYSTEM - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 3500) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 2.3 DUALLY SYSTEM - SPRINTER AWD, 4X4 (2015-PRESENT 3500) by VAN COMPASS