Shipping, Return and Cancellation Policies
- Van Compass allocates orders on a first come, first shipped basis (FIFO).
- We do not allow for shipping addresses to be changed after an order has been placed (small typos excluded).
- We do offer local pickup, please reach out via our contact form to consult a Sales representative before ordering.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customer to provide Van Compass with correct address information at time of checkout.
- Orders returned to sender due to incomplete address information or otherwise deemed 'undeliverable' by the shipping carrier will be re-shipped at customer's expense.
- LOST OR STOLEN SHIPMENTS, MISSING ITEMS and/or SHIPPING DAMAGES must be reported within 2 days of delivery on tracking number. VanCompass is not responsible for lost packages, it is the receivers responsibility to ensure timely processing and inspection of shipments.
- We do not ship direct to consumer on international shipments, please contact a distributor in the nearest country.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TRANSIT TIME FOR UPS SHIPMENT:
- Due to the nature of many of our products, freight shipping may be required. We do our best to shop rates and use only reliable, quality carriers that we have developed a relationship with.
- For orders requiring freight shipping, we will contact you with a shipping price when your order is ready for shipment.
- Orders requiring pallet freight, not billed up front, will be held until payment is received in full. Van Compass reserves the right to re-allocate inventory if freight balance remains unpaid more than 5 business days after customer has been notified of the balance due.
- All non-commercial orders will be shipped via lift gate delivery service.
Returns must be started by contacting email@example.com for a Return Goods Authorization number.
Please have the following information ready:
- Customer name and email address
- Original Invoice number
- Item(s) being returned
- Reason for return
- Return Authorizations must be initiated within 30 days of item receipt.
- Return Authorizations are valid for 30 days.
- Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping.
- Returned items must be uninstalled and in new condition, complete with all hardware and packaging materials.
- All returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Van Compass reserves the right to assess higher fees as needed to cover damaged packaging, missing hardware or subcomponents.
- All fees will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Items returned without a Return Authorization number will be refused.
- Van Compass reserves the right to refuse any return after it's been delivered to our facility.
- Items deemed un-returnable will be shipped back to customer at customer's expense. If the customer refuses to pay return shipping cost, the items will be considered forfeit and field destroyed.
- Refunds will be made after the items are returned into sellable stock.
- All sales of electronic devices are final. Pedal Controls and other electronic devices are non-returnable.
- ALL items marked down as 'CLOSEOUT' items are non-returnable. All sales final!
- Orders can be cancelled at any time before shipment.
- Cancelled orders are subject to a 3% credit card processing fee, to be deducted from the total of the refund.
- Orders already shipped and 'in transit' cannot be cancelled, and must be processed as a return.