Van Compass takes pride in the products we create. All products have been designed with the end consumer and installer in mind. Products must be installed professionally and according to our instructions, improper installation will void all warranty. Our products* are covered for the following time limits from the delivery date of your shipment, or date of installation by an authorized dealer:
- Suspension hard parts, fabricated brackets, and exterior accessories are warranted for the duration of ownership by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Springs are guaranteed not to sag when properly installed**.
- Falcon Shocks are covered for 3 years, directly through Falcon.
- Bilstein Shocks are covered for 5 years, directly through Bilstein.
- Sumo Springs are covered for 3 years, directly through SuperSprings International.
- Powder coating is covered for 1 year
- Raw aluminum products (skids, DIY interior parts) ship as is, and will have some marking from industrial manufacturing processes and shipping.
- Shock Anodizing and clear coating: anodized colors can vary from batch to batch, some discoloration or mismatching is possible and not covered.
- Zinc plating on hardware is not covered from cosmetic blemishes, but excessive corrosion is covered for 1 year.
*Our products are guaranteed to fit only their listed applications as outlined in their instructions. We are not responsible for fitment issues outside this scope.
**VanCompass reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if evidence of abuse, improper/unprofessional installation or other negligence is suspected. Failure to follow provided instructions will void all warranty expressed or implied.
***Cosmetic damage caused during installation is not covered.
Van Compass takes our intellectual property seriously. Replacement parts will only be sold if proof of purchase directly from VanCompass, or an authorized dealer, is provided.