Van Compass takes pride in the products we create. As an industry pioneer in upgrades for adventure vans, we know the journey is as important as the destination, and appreciate you considering our products for your build.
All products have been designed with the end consumer and installer in mind. Modifying any vehicle does inherently carry some risk, and performance suspension systems do require higher maintenance than low quality OE systems; you may hear some additional noise over stock due to the high performance design of the dampers, increased capability of your vehicle, etc.
Our products must be installed professionally and according to our instructions, improper installation will void all warranty. Warranty claims must be handled directly through Van Compass, or your dealer. Warranty claims are subject to exchange, repair or credit, at Van Compass' discretion. Van Compass' liability shall be limited to the purchase price of the defective product, and in no way includes the customer's incidental or consequential damages or implied goodwill reimbursements.
Our products* are covered for the following time limits from the delivery date of your shipment, or date of installation by an authorized dealer:
- Suspension hard parts, fabricated brackets, and exterior accessories are covered for the duration of ownership by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Warranty applies solely to the original purchaser and can not be transferred.
- Van Compass is not responsible for diagnostic or warranty labor costs.
- Van Compass is not responsible for shipping costs on warranty parts.
- Falcon Shocks are covered for 1 year. Shock warranty covers parts and labor only; shocks must be sent back to Van Compass for assessment and repairs. If a shock is unable to be repaired, Van Compass reserves the right to send an equivalent unit in exchange.
- Sumo Springs are covered under warranty directly through SuperSprings International.
- Van Compass does not offer warranty on Bilstein Shocks or Struts.
- Springs are guaranteed not to sag when properly installed**.
- Powder coating is covered for 60 days.
- Raw aluminum products (skids, DIY interior parts) ship as is, and will have some marking from industrial manufacturing processes and shipping.
- Shock Anodizing and clear coating: anodized colors can vary from batch to batch, some discoloration or mismatching is possible and not covered.
- Zinc plating on hardware is not covered from cosmetic blemishes, but excessive corrosion is covered for 60 days, appropriate thread prep compounds should always be used for the intended application.
Will your products void the warranty on my van/RV?
We have taken the time to carefully engineer our products, but cannot guarantee that your vehicles warranty will be honored by a dealership. Van Compass parts are designed with OEM performance in mind, and tested as thoroughly as possible. Many of our parts are considered stock replacements and improve the function of that system. If you'd like to learn more about the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and your protections as a consumer, you can find information here on the Federal Trade Commission's site. Remember, the burden of proof is on the dealer or manufacturer to prove the part in question caused a failure, they cannot simply state so and deny you warranty.
Van Compass takes our intellectual property seriously. Replacement parts will only be sold if proof of purchase directly from VanCompass, or an authorized dealer, is provided.
>> Click Here for Warranty Return Authorization Requests <<
*Our products are guaranteed to fit only their listed applications as outlined in their instructions. We are not responsible for fitment issues outside this scope.
**VanCompass reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim if evidence of abuse, improper/unprofessional installation or other negligence is suspected. Failure to follow provided instructions will void all warranty expressed or implied.
***Cosmetic damage caused during installation is not covered.