Suspension offerings for the 4x4 Sprinter by Van Compass.
The bolt-on Striker 4x4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction from larger tires and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite.
The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note; this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. The suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.- Compatible on 130" and 148" 1500-3500 single rear wheel Ford Transits
We are offering free shipping to customers that pre-order the lift kit. We expect to start shipping product by April 17th. All components are in line at powder coating. Orders will be packaged and shipped ASAP.
- Contact us for 3500HD details
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
4x4 Sprinter Rocker Guards now available for 144" Sprinters!
Add function and style to your 4x4 Sprinter with a set of Van Compass™ Rocker Guards. The rocker guards create a 4" wide step to make getting in and out of your van more convenient. The robust design offers body protection and vehicle lifting points for on and off-road travel. Designed for maximum strength and ground clearance. The main steps are constructed from 1/8" steel. They are attached to the pinch seam with stainless steel hardware. Frame mounts are constructed from 3/16" steel and are attached in three locations to the vehicle's chassis. The front and rear vehicle lift points have integrated Hi-Lift jack slots to make off-road recovery or flat tire changes go safely. The middle mount has a flat portion for floor jack or bottle jack lifting. Drilling of holes at the pinch seam and under body gussets are required for installation.INCLUDED COMPONENTS:
- 3/16" Steel - Front, Middle and Rear Frame Mounts - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- 1/8" Steel - Steps - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Van Compass Logo Anti-Slip pads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware