Add function and style to your 4x4 Sprinter with a set of Van Compass™ Rocker Guards. The rocker guards create a 4" wide step to make getting in and out of your van more convenient. The robust design offers body protection and vehicle lifting points for on and off-road travel. Designed for maximum strength and ground clearance. The main steps are constructed from 1/8" steel. They are attached to the pinch seam with stainless steel hardware. Frame mounts are constructed from 3/16" steel and are attached in three locations to the vehicle's chassis. The front and rear vehicle lift points have integrated Hi-Lift jack slots to make off-road recovery or flat tire changes go safely. The middle mount has a flat portion for floor jack or bottle jack lifting. Drilling of holes at the pinch seam and under body gussets are required for installation.
- 3/16" Steel - Front, Middle and Rear Frame Mounts - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- 1/8" Steel - Steps - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Van Compass Logo Anti-Slip pads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Share this post
- Tags: 4x4, 4x4 conversion, 4x4 sprinter, camper, camper van, engine skid, expedition, expo, ford, Fox, Fox Racing, Fox Shocks, Fox shox, guard, lift, Lift Kit, mercedes, Mercedes Sprinter, Mercedes Van, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, nurf bars, offroad, oil pan, outside van, overland, rocker guards, Shocks, side steps, skid plate, sportsmobile, Sprinter, Sprinter suspension, steps, suspension, Transit, van, Van Compass, van specialties, vancompass