Add function and style to your 4x4 Sprinter with a set of Van Compass™ Rocker Guards. The rocker guards create a 4" wide step to make getting in and out of your van more convenient. The robust design offers body protection and vehicle lifting points for on and off-road travel. Designed for maximum strength and ground clearance. The main steps are constructed from 1/8" steel. They are attached to the pinch seam with stainless steel hardware. Frame mounts are constructed from 3/16" steel and are attached in three locations to the vehicle's chassis. The front and rear vehicle lift points have integrated Hi-Lift jack slots to make off-road recovery or flat tire changes go safely. The middle mount has a flat portion for floor jack or bottle jack lifting. Drilling of holes at the pinch seam and under body gussets are required for installation.INCLUDED COMPONENTS:
- 3/16" Steel - Front, Middle and Rear Frame Mounts - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- 1/8" Steel - Steps - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Van Compass Logo Anti-Slip pads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
The Striker Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system Van Compass™ will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Striker bolt-on suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33” tire* allowing for higher ground clearance off-road helping to avoid obstacles on the trail. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension and rake keeping the OEM vehicle geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.Compatible on 144" and 170" 2500 Sprinters3500 Sprinter kit will be developed soonINCLUDED COMPONENTS:
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 3/16” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar links - 3/4" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
Tackle the roughest roads in comfort and control with the Van Compass™ Fox Racing Shock Kit. Each set of shocks is specifically tuned to your vehicle weight to enhance the handling and suspension performance of your van.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Inhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
Available Mid July
The van is back to running condition and we have logged over 500 miles on the conversion. Things are working out great. There are no warning lights on the dash and all the stock Sprinter electronics (ABS and Traction Control) are in working order. We will finish this van off with a set of skid plates.
2" overall lift over the stock two wheel drive suspension. Pictured with 265/75/16 tires.
ML torsion bars installed.
Fox Shock upgrade