The bolt-on Striker 4x4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction from larger tires and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite.
The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note; this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.