OPTI-RATE STRIKER AWD 2" LIFT KIT (COMPLETE) - SPRINTER AWD (2023+ 2500 SINGLE REAR WHEEL)"PART NUMBER: "7219-OPTI
- Included Components
- Tire Guide: VS30 Sprinter
The Van Compass Striker AWD lift kit creates the clearance needed to fit larger tires and push deeper into back country landscapes with confidence in the increased capability. Through years of careful development and design, we've created a system that lifts the van with as few compromises to the original design parameters of the vehicle as possible. This kit is designed specifically for the Sprinter AWD platform.
Using a mix of machined and welded spacers, we space the front subframe down to allow for the CVs, tie rods, and control arms to all cycle in their original geometry range set by Mercedes. At the rear, our Opti-Rate rear leaf spring pack is paired with a 2" lift block, longer sway bar links, shock relocation brackets, and bump stop spacers to ensure that nothing binds, over-extends, or can over-compress on axle articulation.
The innovative design of our Opti-Rate springs allows the end-user to fine tune their spring rate and ride height easily, and is best suited for vans heavy vans in the 9-10,000 lb range and higher, like upgraded Storytellers and Revels, 170 EXT vans with heavy interior build outs, or vans that will carry extra weight behind the rear axle on door carriers, hitch racks and trailers. With proper wheel offset and fender trimming, fitment of a 35 x 12.50 tire is possible, for a huge increase in traction and ground clearance.
- Front 2" strut spacers
- Front 2" subframe drop spacers
- Engine and transmission mount 2" lift spacers
- Front differential cam bolt kit
- CNC Machined 2" steering shaft extension
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Opti-Rate Rear leaf spring pack
- 2" rear lift block
- Extended rear sway bar links
- Rear lower shock relocation brackets
- Rear bump stop drop brackets
- Wind assist or headlight leveling sensor bracket
- All necessary hardware and detailed instructions
With this lift kit, 35 x 12.50 (315/70R17 equivalent) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps.
- Slight trimming to the rear of the front fender opening.
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum 14mm wheel spacer (9/16") if retaining factory 54mm offset steel wheels. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender.
- Aftermarket wheels with an additional 14mm offset.
2019+ Sprinter Tire fitment guide:
We've prepared this guides to help with tire choices for your van. Generally, the largest compatible diameter and widths are listed, other sizes may fit. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Tire size selection will vary by manufacturer and tread pattern, and tires with more aggressive tread or aggressive sidewalls may have more fitment issues. Specific trimming instructions are noted in most of our lift kit's instructions. All 2019+ vans will require our Big Tire Mud Flap Relocation kit for tires larger than stock, as the wheel wells pinch inward and restrict fitment. Van Compass is not responsible for fitment issues.
This calculator is one of the best we've found, and very helpful for comparisons between different tire sizes. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Always consult your tire shop before purchasing wheels or tires.
How do I decide which system to buy? I'm a newbie.
- We've prepared some comparison guides for our most popular systems, they can be found under the stage guides tab on the product page.
Which tune should I select?
- We've prepared some valving charts based on van weights, they are at the bottom of each shock, and stage system page. You can select the tune from the options when adding your system to the cart.
I don't know what my van weighs. How do I find out?
- Easy, most county landfills have a commercial scale. You can use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR to find the closest CAT certified scale. These are great, as they give us a front and rear axle weight separately.
Do I need adjustable shocks?
- Our adjustable shocks are very popular, and offer a huge range of adaptability to your van. They are well suited to vans that see a wide range of payload and terrain. Do you like to exact every last bit of performance and comfort out of every situation? Or, do you prefer to live in the moment and keep your vehicle simple?
Can I upgrade my kit in stages?
- Typically, yes. Our kits are designed to be modular, so that customers can add components in stages without having to buy many components twice. If you buy a stock stage, then lift the van later, your shocks will still work.
Do I have to lift my van to use your upgrades?
- NO! All of our shock upgrades work as stock replacements. They are designed to work with both stock height and Van Compass lifted vans.
Is a lifted van safe to drive?
- YES! Our lifted 2wd vans are roughly comparable to a stock 4wd van. We design our lifts to preserve factory suspension geometry and travel, as well as work with our upgraded shocks. Lifts will also allow fitment of larger tires, which help smooth out terrain and road irregularities. The combined effect is a van that is actually much better driving than their stock, delivery van roots suggest.
What size tire fits my _____?
- We've prepared detailed fitment charts for each application, you'll find them in a tab on the product pages. We also recommend you consult your installer, and local tire shop. They are the experts when it comes to proven formulas with builds, and good tire choices for your area and use cases.
Does installation void my warranty?
- Ultimately, the decisions for warranty lie with the Dealer and Manufacturer, so you will want to contact them for an answer. Van Compass parts are designed with OEM performance in mind, and as thoroughly as possible. Many of our parts are stock replacements.
Do Van Compass products have a warranty?
- YES! Our complete warranty policy is found here: WARRANTY POLICY
Do you do installations?
- We no longer do installations, we are focused 100% on designing, manufacturing and shipping the best possible products we can make.
How much does installation cost?
- You will need to contact one of our installers: DEALER LOCATOR
How long do your products take to install?
- Installation instructions are found under the 'Instructions' tab on the product page. We list recommended labor hours for both home, and professional environments.
Can I install your products myself?
- YES! Many of our customers are do-it-yourselfers, so our products are designed with the installer in mind. They have been thoroughly engineered to be durable, fit great, and easy for a human to install. We've prepared detailed instructions and fitment info to help you, so make sure you read them thoroughly. We've done our best to outline the tools, safety equipment, and various other tricks you'll need to be able to confidently install our products.
Will I need an alignment after installation?
- We always recommend a quality, digital alignment be performed after any suspension modification where the struts are removed and reinstalled. Although many vans have limited adjustment, the TOE setting is critical to front end alignments, good tire wear, and safe drivability and should always be properly checked after installation.
When will my order ship?
- We allocate and ship orders on a first in, first out basis. We understand, it's frustrating waiting for long periods of time and how that impacts the unique circumstances of our customers. For more information on our shipping and order policies, please read here: Shipping, Return and Cancellation Policies
Do I need to put a deposit down?
- Many credit card companies provide only a small window to collect funds from online orders. With the long and often un-predictable lead times many of our products are experiencing, this small windw is not a good fit. The unique nature of our business and customer base dictate that we take a full deposit up front. If your order will be shipping freight, we will contact you at the time of shipment to ensure an accurate and fair rate. The 3% cancellation fee only covers the service charges we incur from the credit card companies.
Still have questions?
- We'd love to chat!
Why can't I find your phone number?
- With the unique nature of many of our customer's builds, the conversation is often drawn out over several months. Keeping a paper trail allows us to remember the specific names, vans, builds and needs for each of our customers. We're available to chat via appointment on a limited basis, so please email us first.
We Also Recommend
STAGE 6.3 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER AWD (2023+ 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 5 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER AWD (2023+ 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 4.5 ADAPT SYSTEM - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2022 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 4.3 SYSTEM - SPRINTER AWD, 4X4 (2015-PRESENT 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS