The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. The suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.- Compatible on 130" and 148" 1500-3500 single rear wheel Ford Transits
We are offering free shipping to customers that pre-order the lift kit. We expect to start shipping product by April 17th. All components are in line at powder coating. Orders will be packaged and shipped ASAP.
- Contact us for 3500HD details
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
The Van Compass Ford Transit Terrain 2.5" lift kit is installed and in testing. We are logging miles on the kit and hope to rease the kit in January 2017 for sale.
Add function and style to your 4x4 Sprinter with a set of Van Compass™ Rocker Guards. The rocker guards create a 4" wide step to make getting in and out of your van more convenient. The robust design offers body protection and vehicle lifting points for on and off-road travel. Designed for maximum strength and ground clearance. The main steps are constructed from 1/8" steel. They are attached to the pinch seam with stainless steel hardware. Frame mounts are constructed from 3/16" steel and are attached in three locations to the vehicle's chassis. The front and rear vehicle lift points have integrated Hi-Lift jack slots to make off-road recovery or flat tire changes go safely. The middle mount has a flat portion for floor jack or bottle jack lifting. Drilling of holes at the pinch seam and under body gussets are required for installation.INCLUDED COMPONENTS:
- 3/16" Steel - Front, Middle and Rear Frame Mounts - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- 1/8" Steel - Steps - Matte Black Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Stainless Steel Van Compass Logo Anti-Slip pads
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
The Striker Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system Van Compass™ will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Striker bolt-on suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33” tire* allowing for higher ground clearance off-road helping to avoid obstacles on the trail. The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension and rake keeping the OEM vehicle geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.Compatible on 144" and 170" 2500 Sprinters3500 Sprinter kit will be developed soonINCLUDED COMPONENTS:
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 3/16” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar links - 3/4" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
Van Compass plans to offer a lift kit for the 2015+ Ford Transit.
The lift kit will retain the factory ride characteristics by spacing the bump stops, shocks, sway bar links, and struts back to the stock location. Lift will be achieved with spacers on top of the front suspension sub-frame and rear axle spring pads. Suspension travel will remain in the stock position with the additional ground clearance the lift kit provides. Optional larger tires can be fitted to gain clearance under the front suspension and rear axle.
Stay tuned for updates.