The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. The suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
We are offering free shipping to customers that pre-order the lift kit. We expect to start shipping product by April 17th. All components are in line at powder coating. Orders will be packaged and shipped ASAP.
- Contact us for 3500HD details
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet