Add function to the front of your 4x4 Sprinter with the Van Compass Front Receiver Hitch. Our front receiver hitch completely replaces the factory bumper under the plastic cover. This bumper is compatible with adaptive cruise control and parking sensors. If you have these sensors they must be turned off if you have a bike rack or something mounted in the receiver. All sensors remain in their factory location. Our receiver hitch front bumper retains the side impact protection the factory bumper provides. It attaches to the (8) 8mm bolts on front of the chassis and (2) 12mm bolts on the bottom, just past the crumple zone of the chassis. This helps to strengthen the mounting of this receiver hitch to ensure the chassis will hold up to heavy loads and the mount will not flex.
This receiver hitch is designed to hold items like bike/motorcycle racks or mount a winch on a receiver tube for vehicle recovery. Constructed from 3/16" steel plate and 1/4" square tube. The receiver hitch goes through a dual stage powder coating process, with a zinc rich primer is applied and baked on before the final matte black finish. Our front receiver is compatible with the Aluminess front light bar / brush guard for 2019+ Sprinters.
Static Load Capacity: 400 lbs
How do I decide which system to buy? I'm a newbie.
- We've prepared some comparison guides for our most popular systems, they can be found under the stage guides tab on the product page.
Which tune should I select?
- We've prepared some valving charts based on van weights, they are at the bottom of each shock, and stage system page. You can select the tune from the options when adding your system to the cart.
I don't know what my van weighs. How do I find out?
- Easy, most county landfills have a commercial scale. You can use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR to find the closest CAT certified scale. These are great, as they give us a front and rear axle weight separately.
Do I need adjustable shocks?
- Our adjustable shocks are very popular, and offer a huge range of adaptability to your van. They are well suited to vans that see a wide range of payload and terrain. Do you like to exact every last bit of performance and comfort out of every situation? Or, do you prefer to live in the moment and keep your vehicle simple?
Can I upgrade my kit in stages?
- Typically, yes. Our kits are designed to be modular, so that customers can add components in stages without having to buy many components twice. If you buy a stock stage, then lift the van later, your shocks will still work.
Do I have to lift my van to use your upgrades?
- NO! All of our shock upgrades work as stock replacements. They are designed to work with both stock height and Van Compass lifted vans.
Is a lifted van safe to drive?
- YES! Our lifted 2wd vans are roughly comparable to a stock 4wd van. We design our lifts to preserve factory suspension geometry and travel, as well as work with our upgraded shocks. Lifts will also allow fitment of larger tires, which help smooth out terrain and road irregularities. The combined effect is a van that is actually much better driving than their stock, delivery van roots suggest.
What size tire fits my _____?
- We've prepared detailed fitment charts for each application, you'll find them in a tab on the product pages. We also recommend you consult your installer, and local tire shop. They are the experts when it comes to proven formulas with builds, and good tire choices for your area and use cases.
Does installation void my warranty?
- Ultimately, the decisions for warranty lie with the Dealer and Manufacturer, so you will want to contact them for an answer. Van Compass parts are designed with OEM performance in mind, and as thoroughly as possible. Many of our parts are stock replacements.
Do Van Compass products have a warranty?
- YES! Our complete warranty policy is found here: WARRANTY POLICY
Do you do installations?
- We no longer do installations, we are focused 100% on designing, manufacturing and shipping the best possible products we can make.
How much does installation cost?
- You will need to contact one of our installers: DEALER LOCATOR
How long do your products take to install?
- Installation instructions are found under the 'Instructions' tab on the product page. We list recommended labor hours for both home, and professional environments.
Can I install your products myself?
- YES! Many of our customers are do-it-yourselfers, so our products are designed with the installer in mind. They have been thoroughly engineered to be durable, fit great, and easy for a human to install. We've prepared detailed instructions and fitment info to help you, so make sure you read them thoroughly. We've done our best to outline the tools, safety equipment, and various other tricks you'll need to be able to confidently install our products.
Will I need an alignment after installation?
- We always recommend a quality, digital alignment be performed after any suspension modification where the struts are removed and reinstalled. Although many vans have limited adjustment, the TOE setting is critical to front end alignments, good tire wear, and safe drivability and should always be properly checked after installation.
When will my order ship?
- We allocate and ship orders on a first in, first out basis. We understand, it's frustrating waiting for long periods of time and how that impacts the unique circumstances of our customers. For more information on our shipping and order policies, please read here: Shipping, Return and Cancellation Policies
Do I need to put a deposit down?
- Many credit card companies provide only a small window to collect funds from online orders. With the long and often un-predictable lead times many of our products are experiencing, this small windw is not a good fit. The unique nature of our business and customer base dictate that we take a full deposit up front. If your order will be shipping freight, we will contact you at the time of shipment to ensure an accurate and fair rate. The 3% cancellation fee only covers the service charges we incur from the credit card companies.
Still have questions?
- We'd love to chat!
Why can't I find your phone number?
- With the unique nature of many of our customer's builds, the conversation is often drawn out over several months. Keeping a paper trail allows us to remember the specific names, vans, builds and needs for each of our customers. We're available to chat via appointment on a limited basis, so please email us first.
We Also Recommend
STAGE 5 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER 2WD (2019+ 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 4 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER 2WD (2019+ 2500) by VAN COMPASS