Explore with confidence in your 4x4 Sprinter with the Van Compass™ skid plate system. Designed to create a strong, smooth surface to slide over or bash into. The skid plate protects your vital drivetrain components when off-road situations get a little out of hand. Made of 1/4" thick 6061-T6 Aluminum and 3/16" high strength steel. The skid system is 100% bolt on with all the hardware provided. Engine oil changes can be performed without removal of skid system.
- 3/16" Steel Front Bash Plate, Black Powder Coat finish for corrosion protection
- Engine Skid Plate - 1/4" 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plate - 1/4" 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Fuel Tank Skid Plate - 1/4" 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Skid Plate Mounting Brackets - 1/8" High strength steel,powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- All necessary hardware
- Detailed color instructions
- Total system weight 115lbs
- Shipping rate of $180 for all Continental US customers
Factory overrun protection mounts are required for engine skid plate mounting. Please make sure you Sprinter has the mounts pictured below that hang down ~ 6" Additional info pictured in the instructions. If you do not have these mounts please contact us. We will provide a solution.