The bolt-on Striker Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite.
The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
*** Some 3500 Sprinters have factory rear lift blocks installed, the rear kit will not be compatible ***
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets
- Rear 2.0” lift block - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Rear sway bar links - 11/16" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel.
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
Download the Front 2500 Kit Instructions HERE
Download the Rear 2500 Kit Instructions HERE
Download the Front 3500 Kit Instructions HERE