Van Compass Mercedes Sprinter on-board air system mount and installation
REAR HITCH STEP
Sprinters without a rear step bumper can be difficult to access through the rear entry doors. This step bolts onto the factory receiver hitch without impeding its use. This is a high clearance step that features no loss of ground clearance all while providing an extra level of protection from inconsiderate drivers who like to get too close to our vans when parking in tight spots.
- 1/8" Steel powder coated step
- 1/8" Steel powder coated mounting brackets
- All necessary hardware to attach to the factory receiver hitch
The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. The suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.- Compatible on 130" and 148" 1500-3500 single rear wheel Ford Transits
We are offering free shipping to customers that pre-order the lift kit. We expect to start shipping product by April 17th. All components are in line at powder coating. Orders will be packaged and shipped ASAP.
- Contact us for 3500HD details
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear 1/2" lift shackles - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
Add function to the front of your 4x4 Sprinter with the Van Compass™ front receiver hitch. Designed to hold items like bike/motorcycle racks or mount a winch on a receiver tube for vehicle recovery. Constructed from 3/16" steel plate and 1/4" square tube. Powder coated black for corrosion resistance. The hitch replaces and replicates the stock front bumper hidden under the plastic bumper. It protects the DEF tank like the factory bumper. Bolt on installation with no drilling required.
The Van Compass Ford Transit Terrain 2.5" lift kit is installed and in testing. We are logging miles on the kit and hope to rease the kit in January 2017 for sale.