Suspension offerings for the 4x4 Sprinter by Van Compass.
Add protection and peace of mind while exploring in the back country with the Van Compass rear differential skid plate. Loss of gear oil due to a cracked housing or leaking cover can be catastrophic to the rear differential. This skid plate protects the driveshaft u-joints, cast iron differential center section and lower portion of the thin sheet metal differential cover. Constructed from 3/16" steel and powder coated for corrosion resistance to provide a strong, smooth surface to slide over obstacles on the trail. The skid system bolts on in minutes with simple hand tools. Detailed instructions and all necessary hardware is included. Gear oil changes can still easily be performed without skid plate removal.
*COMPATIBLE WITH 2500 MODELS ONLY
The bolt-on Striker 4x4 Sprinter 2.0” suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance under the van. Additional traction from larger tires and ground clearance helps to avoid obstacles on the trail to your remote campsite.
The Striker system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note; this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
Van Compass Mercedes Sprinter on-board air system mount and installation
REAR HITCH STEP
Sprinters without a rear step bumper can be difficult to access through the rear entry doors. This step bolts onto the factory receiver hitch without impeding its use. This is a high clearance step that features no loss of ground clearance all while providing an extra level of protection from inconsiderate drivers who like to get too close to our vans when parking in tight spots.
- 1/8" Steel powder coated step
- 1/8" Steel powder coated mounting brackets
- All necessary hardware to attach to the factory receiver hitch