4x4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned FOX shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Fox shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Fox shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and reduce bottoming out. This kit is recommended for light passenger and cargo vans that see loads empty loads on the weekdays and them loaded with 1000lbs or more on trips or deliveries. The rear shocks can be adjusted for more damping when heavy loads are in the van.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
This kit includes:
- Front Fox shocks and mounting system
- Front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Fox shocks with Compression Damping Adjustment
Simple installation with basic hand tools.