STAGE 6.5 ADAPT SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS"PART NUMBER: "7199-LM
- Included Components
- Stage Guide: 2500 4WD 2015-18
- Tire Guide: NCV3 Sprinter
The Stage 6.5 aDAPT e-ADJUST suspension package is a revolutionary industry first brought to you by the team at Van Compass. The only place you can get fully active suspension for your 4wd Sprinter van. Yes, you read that right, the Falcon aDAPT e-ADJUST system is not only adjustable at the touch of a button from the drivers seat, but with the included computer module, this suspension package is fully active and automatically transitions the shocks from soft to firm in a fraction of a second depending on driver inputted G-thresholds, conveniently set using your smart phone and Falcon’s app. Combined with a front Sumo spring to increase the front spring rate, this kit transforms the Sprinter van driving experience from a simple, lumbering cargo van to a fully active, canyon carving, dirt road munching, adventure machine! Our Stage 6.5 kit is great for Revels, Storytellers, built up adventure vans, and passenger vans running looking for the ultimate upgrade. This kit builds on our Stage 2.5 kit by adding our Striker 4x4 lift front and rear. It lifts the van a true 2" for maximum ground clearance and the ability to fit much larger tires.
- There are three settings which can be selected from the in-cab control switch to adjust the shocks on the vehicle: Soft, Firm, Auto. In Auto setting, the aDAPT Control Module automatically switches from Soft to a manually preselected Firm setting based on driver selectable minimum “G” threshold. This G threshold and duration is selected using the Falcon app. Multiple preset “Auto” programs can be created and saved for different driving conditions.
- The aDAPT Control Module adjustment parameters are: forward acceleration, lateral acceleration, braking. Each parameter is set individually.
- The Firm mode duration can be set between 1-5 seconds.
- The desired Firm setting of the shock itself is preselected manually on each shock using the 8-position dial.
We are constantly striving for innovation and perfecting the ride quality of the 4wd Sprinter van platform. Over the years, we have found the key to optimum ride quality in all situations is not just a custom tuned shock package per customer, but the adjustability to change the shock’s damping profile easily to adapt to driving conditions and driver preference. A van that is racking up highway miles, loaded to the gills with all the adventure toys and amenities of home will want to have a firm but still compliant suspension set-up to deal with windy days, 2 lane highways with Semi’s ripping by, and twisty mountain roads. Take that same vehicle, and turn off the highway onto some rough forest roads in search of that high mountain lake or perfect creekside campsite, and having the suspension set to a softer setting for maximum compliance and control to keep the occupants comfortable with vehicle sway minimized. This new Electronic Falcon Shock package does all of that, within reach of the drivers seat!
With this lift kit, 315/75/16 (35”) tires can be fitted with the following conditions met:
- Removal of the front mudflaps
- Slight trimming of the rear of the front fender
- Trimming of the front bumper and front inner fender well liner.
- Minimum of a 9/16” (14mm) wheel spacer be installed on factory steel wheels with 54mm of offset or any other wheel that has comparable offset. This is for tire clearance between the inside of the tire and the strut and rear inner fender. ** Sold separately
- Note: this could be omitted with an additional 9/16” (14mm) offset and aftermarket wheels.
- 2019+ vans with adaptive cruise control are limited to 275/70/17 sized tires.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Low pressure power steering hose extension
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- Rear add-a-leaf spring pack
- Rear sway bar links - 11/16" x .120 DOM and 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Rear lower shock mounts - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop drop brackets - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear ride height headlight adjustment extension bracket - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- All necessary hardware
- Front Falcon 2.315" piggy back 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust shocks and mounting system
- Front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon 2.315" piggy back SP2 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust Shocks
- aDAPT Computer Control Module
- Power and Shock Wiring Harnesses, specific to the 4wd Sprinter platform
- 3 position switch with Sprinter specific dash housing
- Dust boots for all 4 shocks.
- All necessary hardware and instructions for a simple installation.
NOTE: The Falcon rear shocks are NOT compatible with Sumo Spring Rebel series of springs, specifically Sumo Spring part numbers: SSR-327-47-2 and SSR-327-40-2 There is a Sumo Spring bracket associated with those kits which makes contact with the large shock body of the Falcon shocks.
NOTE - 2019+ Vans with rear HD A/C are not compatible, there are additional lines in the passenger front wheel well which interfere with our shock mounts.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
Recommended Shop Labor Time: 21 Hours
|STAGE GUIDE||Lift height||Recommended Build||Front Shock||Rear Shock||Van Weight|
|Stage 1||0"||Multi-use camper and passenger vans, Base weight Revels without additional accessories||Falcon 2.1 Monotube w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||<7800 lbs|
|Stage 2.3||0"||Multi-use camper and passenger vans, Base weight Revels without additional accessories||Falcon 3.3 w/ Mount||Falcon 3.3 SP2||<7800 lbs|
|Stage 2.5||0"||Multi-use camper and passenger vans, Base weight Revels without additional accessories||Falcon eAdapt||Falcon eAdapt||<7800 lbs|
|Stage 3||1.25" Rear Lift||Class B/C SRW Motorhome, Upfitted Adventure Vans||Falcon 2.1 Monotube w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||7800-10000 lbs|
|Stage 4.3||1.25" Rear Lift||Storyteller, Revel with added accessories||Falcon 3.3 w/ Mount||Falcon 3.3 SP2||7800-10000 lbs|
|Stage 4.5||1.25" Rear Lift||Storyteller, Revel with added accessories||Falcon eAdapt||Falcon eAdapt||7800-10000 lbs|
|Stage 5||Striker 2" Lift||Off Road Oriented builds||Falcon 2.1 Monotube w/ Mount||Falcon 2.1 Monotube||STOCK-10000 lbs|
|Stage 6.3||Striker 2" Lift||Off Road Oriented builds||Falcon 3.3 w/ Mount||Falcon 3.3 SP2||STOCK-10000 lbs|
|Stage 6.5||Striker 2" Lift||Off Road Oriented builds||Falcon eAdapt||Falcon eAdapt||STOCK-10000 lbs|
2007-2018 Sprinter Tire fitment guide:
We've prepared this guide to help with tire choices for your van. Generally, the largest compatible diameter and widths are listed, other sizes may fit. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Tire size selection will vary by manufacturer and tread pattern, and tires with more aggressive tread or aggressive sidewalls may have more fitment issues. Specific trimming instructions are noted in most of our lift kit's instructions. Van Compass is not responsible for fitment issues.
This calculator is one of the best we've found, and very helpful for comparisons between different tire sizes. Actual size varies by manufacturer, wheel choice, and inflation pressure. Always consult your tire shop before purchasing wheels or tires.
How do I decide which system to buy? I'm a newbie.
- We've prepared some comparison guides for our most popular systems, they can be found under the stage guides tab on the product page.
Which tune should I select?
- We've prepared some valving charts based on van weights, they are at the bottom of each shock, and stage system page. You can select the tune from the options when adding your system to the cart.
I don't know what my van weighs. How do I find out?
- Easy, most county landfills have a commercial scale. You can use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR to find the closest CAT certified scale. These are great, as they give us a front and rear axle weight separately.
Do I need adjustable shocks?
- Our adjustable shocks are very popular, and offer a huge range of adaptability to your van. They are well suited to vans that see a wide range of payload and terrain. Do you like to exact every last bit of performance and comfort out of every situation? Or, do you prefer to live in the moment and keep your vehicle simple?
Can I upgrade my kit in stages?
- Typically, yes. Our kits are designed to be modular, so that customers can add components in stages without having to buy many components twice. If you buy a stock stage, then lift the van later, your shocks will still work.
Do I have to lift my van to use your upgrades?
- NO! All of our shock upgrades work as stock replacements. They are designed to work with both stock height and Van Compass lifted vans.
Is a lifted van safe to drive?
- YES! Our lifted 2wd vans are roughly comparable to a stock 4wd van. We design our lifts to preserve factory suspension geometry and travel, as well as work with our upgraded shocks. Lifts will also allow fitment of larger tires, which help smooth out terrain and road irregularities. The combined effect is a van that is actually much better driving than their stock, delivery van roots suggest.
What size tire fits my _____?
- We've prepared detailed fitment charts for each application, you'll find them in a tab on the product pages. We also recommend you consult your installer, and local tire shop. They are the experts when it comes to proven formulas with builds, and good tire choices for your area and use cases.
Does installation void my warranty?
- Ultimately, the decisions for warranty lie with the Dealer and Manufacturer, so you will want to contact them for an answer. Van Compass parts are designed with OEM performance in mind, and as thoroughly as possible. Many of our parts are stock replacements.
Do Van Compass products have a warranty?
- YES! Our complete warranty policy is found here: WARRANTY POLICY
Do you do installations?
- We no longer do installations, we are focused 100% on designing, manufacturing and shipping the best possible products we can make.
How much does installation cost?
- You will need to contact one of our installers: DEALER LOCATOR
How long do your products take to install?
- Installation instructions are found under the 'Instructions' tab on the product page. We list recommended labor hours for both home, and professional environments.
Can I install your products myself?
- YES! Many of our customers are do-it-yourselfers, so our products are designed with the installer in mind. They have been thoroughly engineered to be durable, fit great, and easy for a human to install. We've prepared detailed instructions and fitment info to help you, so make sure you read them thoroughly. We've done our best to outline the tools, safety equipment, and various other tricks you'll need to be able to confidently install our products.
Will I need an alignment after installation?
- We always recommend a quality, digital alignment be performed after any suspension modification where the struts are removed and reinstalled. Although many vans have limited adjustment, the TOE setting is critical to front end alignments, good tire wear, and safe drivability and should always be properly checked after installation.
When will my order ship?
- We allocate and ship orders on a first in, first out basis. We understand, it's frustrating waiting for long periods of time and how that impacts the unique circumstances of our customers. For more information on our shipping and order policies, please read here: Shipping, Return and Cancellation Policies
Do I need to put a deposit down?
- Many credit card companies provide only a small window to collect funds from online orders. With the long and often un-predictable lead times many of our products are experiencing, this small windw is not a good fit. The unique nature of our business and customer base dictate that we take a full deposit up front. If your order will be shipping freight, we will contact you at the time of shipment to ensure an accurate and fair rate. The 3% cancellation fee only covers the service charges we incur from the credit card companies.
Still have questions?
- We'd love to chat!
Why can't I find your phone number?
- With the unique nature of many of our customer's builds, the conversation is often drawn out over several months. Keeping a paper trail allows us to remember the specific names, vans, builds and needs for each of our customers. We're available to chat via appointment on a limited basis, so please email us first.
We Also Recommend
STAGE 6.3 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 5 SYSTEM, 2" LIFT - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 4.5 ADAPT SYSTEM - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS
STAGE 4.3 SYSTEM - SPRINTER 4X4 (2015-2018 2500 ONLY) by VAN COMPASS