4x4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. A 3 leaf mini spring pack restores ride height and suspension wheel travel for a great ride. This kit is recommended for heavily build camper vans or loaded work vans. Adjustable rear shock let you dial in the ride to your load and driving situation. When loaded up on long highway trips the compression damping can be increased for additional stability. The shock damping can be backed off for washboard roads to allow the suspension to move more freely. Please allow 3-5 days for us to tune shocks after your order is placed. ** SHOCK DUST BOOTS INCLUDED **
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
This kit includes:
- Front Fox 2.0 shocks and mounting system
- Front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon 2.25" piggy back SP2 3.3 fast adjust shocks
- Rear 3 leaf mini spring pack
- Dust boots
* New Falcon 3.3 adjustable shocks are easy to reach for adjustment
NOTE - Some 2019+ Vans with rear A/C are not compatible with our front shock mounts. Please look in the passenger wheel well for a/c lines under the plastic fender liner. Winnebago Revels do not have the a/c line run here.
Simple installation with basic hand tools.