**** FOX SHOCKS ARE CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER TILL LATE SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER ETA FROM FOX IS NOT SOLID - ORDERS PLACED WILL REMAIN ON BACK ORDER TILL PARTS ARE AVAILABLE. *** WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE
4x4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned Falcon shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. The rear, 3 leaf mini spring pack restores ride height and suspension wheel travel for a great ride. This kit is recommended for heavily build camper vans or loaded work vans. ** SHOCK DUST BOOTS INCLUDED **
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
This kit includes:
- Front Falcon shocks and mounting system
- Front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon shocks
- Rear 3 Leaf mini spring pack
- Dust boots
NOTE - 2019+ Vans with rear A/C are not compatible with our front shock mounts
Simple installation with basic hand tools.