The Striker Sprinter 2.0” front suspension lift system by Van Compass™ will take you farther on your next overland adventure than you have ever gone before. The Striker bolt-on suspension lift system provides clearance for up to a 33” tire* allowing for higher ground clearance off-road helping to avoid obstacles on the trail.
The Striker system retains the OEM geometry of the vehicle's suspension, payload rating and ride quality. All of the suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GAS ENGINE SPRINTERS AT THIS TIME
- Front 2.0” strut spacer - 1/4” hot rolled steel
- Front 2.0” subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated chromoly
- Motor mount 2.0” lift spacer - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Transmission 2.0" lift spacer - 6061 aluminum
- Steering shaft extension - 6061 AL
- Front brake line relocation brackets
- All necessary hardware