STAGE 2 KIT INCLUDES
- Bilstein B4 Camper van tune front struts
- Front Sumo Springs (pair) ** choose 500 or 1000lb spring rate **
- Falcon 2.1 mono tube shocks **choose your van weight and model for 2500 or 3500 applications**
STAGE 2 KIT RIDE IMPROVEMENT GOALS
- Reduce the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Control large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks and bump stops
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on
WHAT VANS SHOULD GET A STAGE 2 KIT?
- This kit is designed for all vans that are looking for improved stability and a better ride. Great for vans that need new shocks to replace high mileage units. We spec each set of Falcon shocks we sell to your van's weight, please be sure to weigh your van to order the correct shock damping. Vans that are near the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) may want to add additional rear suspension parts to reduce rear suspension sag and improve stability.
When your are lifting or upgrading your Sprinter's suspension for a better ride, there is no better option than the Bilstein front strut. Bilstein struts utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. Bilstein struts are tuned to assure optimal performance is achieved.
The front Sumo Spring replaces the hard factory bump stop It contacts the control arm at ride height to increase the front suspension spring rate, while still compressing to the height of the factory bump stop. Suspension travel is not reduced. The additional spring rate reduces sway, improves control in high winds and comfort while the suspension cycles.
The custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized.
*** Please be sure to weigh your van at a CAT Scale or landfill to order the correct rear shock tune***