STAGE 1 KIT INCLUDES
- Bilstein B6 front strut (pair)
- Fox 2.0 Performance series IFP shocks **custom tuned to the weight of your van for 2500 or 3500 applications**
STAGE 1 KIT RIDE CHARACTERISTICS
- Reduced back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhanced cornering stability
- Control of large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks and bump stops
- Reduced cross wind sway, and overall harshness of ride
- The system is 100% bolt on
WHAT VANS SHOULD GET A STAGE 1 KIT?
- This kit is designed for all vans that are looking for improved stability and a better ride. We tune each set of Fox shocks we sell to your van's weight prior to shipping. We will contact the customer for specific information such as vehicle weight and the driving conditions the van is put through. We do ask that each customer get an actual weight on their vehicle so we can provide the correct shock tune for the vehicle. Vans that are near the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) may want to add additional rear suspension parts to reduce rear suspension sag and improve stability.
When your are lifting or upgrading your Sprinter's suspension for a better ride, there is no better option than the Bilstein B6 front strut. Bilstein B6 struts utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B6 struts are tuned to assure optimal performance is achieved. Bilstein B6 struts offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
The custom tuned Fox shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized.
*** We tune each set of shocks specifically for your application. Please allow for shock tuning time after your order is placed, and get us an accurate weight of your vehicle***