Enhance your van's stability with our Stage 1 Suspension Package for your T1N Sprinter 2500 or 3500. Our proven system increases on and off road stability, improves ride comfort, and offers a great starting point for your suspension upgrades.
The Stage 1 T1N Suspension package includes:
Bilstein B4 front struts offer an effective upgrade over worn out factory dampers and provide increased comfort. Front Sumo Spring replacement bump stops help add progression to the spring rate in front, reduce side to side sway and prevent harsh bottom out.
Falcon 2.1 Monotube rear shocks represent a significant improvement over worn out factory dampers. Their aluminum bodies dissipate heat and resist corrosion. With a 2.315" diameter body, they allow a greater range of tunable performance; tune is selected based on loaded weight of the van.
This system is compatible with single and dual rear wheel vans.
Simple installation with basic hand tools.
- High performance rear shocks offer unmatched damping
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Increased spring progression and bottom out resistance
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on
For vans over 8500lbs that have a rear mono leaf, we also recommend pairing with the rear Sumo Springs, found here: