The bolt-on Transit Terrain 2.5” front and 2" rear suspension lift system provides clearance for larger tires and offers additional ground clearance. The lift system retains the stock vehicle suspension geometry, payload rating and ride quality. This kit will give your 3500HD a level stance. The suspension lift system components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
PLEASE SELECT YEAR RANGE AND ENGINE TYPE WHEN ORDERING
- Front strut spacers - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Front subframe drop spacers - 4140 heat treated steel
- Front bumper support brackets - 3/16" hot rolled steel
- Steering shaft extension - 4140 heat treated steel
- Steering rack shim - 1/8" hot rolled steel
- Rear 2" lift blocks - 1/4" hot rolled steel
- Rear bump stop extensions - 6061 aluminum
- Longer u-bolts
- All hardware
- Installation instruction packet
Recommended tire size for stock wheels - 215/85/16 or 205/80/16 This is the tallest tire and widest that works on the stock wheel without mush risk of the tires touching. Wider/taller tires can be installed, but you rick the tires touching at the bottom.
* NOTE: Modification to the steering shaft boot can potentially result in a slight increase of engine noise in the cabin of van. See front kit installation instructions for details.